DAY 1: NAIROBI / SAMBURU NATIONAL RESERVE
Pick up from Airport / your hotel and transferred to Wilson Airport for your flight to Samburu. On arrival at Samburu Airstrip, a driver shall pick you and transfer you to your Camp/Lodge for check-in and relax. Lunch at the Camp/Lodge, then you can relax as you await for the 1600hrs game drive at Samburu Game Reserve in Kenya’s semi-desert, rugged northern frontier.
DAY 2: SAMBURU NATIONAL RESERVE
Early morning game drive before breakfast – Prepare yourself for an amazing region along the Ewaso Nyiro River, Samburu is home to some of Africa’s rarest game species. The river’s permanent waters abound with crocodile and hippo and attract plenty of wildlife including the shy beisa oryx, Grevy’s zebra, the long necked gerenuk antelope and the Somali ostrich. Cheetah, Leopard and lion are also found in the reserve too.
Get ready for photo shooting and coverage as your game spotter leads you in search of the animals and you’ll have plenty of opportunities to photograph your sightings. Retire to the lodge for lunch and relax. In the evening, go forth on another game viewing.
DAY 3: SAMBURU NATIONAL RESERVE / NAIROBI
Early morning game drive at Samburu game reserve and back to the camp for breakfast. After breakfast liaise with the driver on the time you shall leave the camp to be dropped off at the Samburu Airstrip for your flight back to Nairobi, Wilson Airport. Pick up from Wilson and drop off at JKIA / hotel.
*Lunch on own arrangements.
Validity: 16 Dec – 31 Mar 2023
Per adult Sharing: USD 1,070
Per Single Room: USD 1,410
Child Sharing (3 – 12 yrs): USD 670
Validity: 01 Apr – 30 Jun 2023
Per adult Sharing: USD 960
Per Single Room: USD 1,210
Child Sharing (3 – 12 yrs): USD 620
Validity: 01 Jul – 31 Oct 2023
Per adult Sharing: USD 1,240
Per Single Room: USD 1,710
Child Sharing (3 – 12 yrs): USD 760
Validity: 01 Nov – 15 Dec 2023
Per adult Sharing: USD 1,030
Per Single Room: USD 1,330
Child Sharing (3 – 12 yrs): USD 650
- Accommodation in standard rooms.
- Meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Private transportation in a pop up roof minivan ideal for game viewing and photography.
- Services of a professional English speaking driver/guide.
- Park entrance fees for vehicle, driver and yourselves.
- Mineral water while on your safari (2 bottles per person per day)
- Extra meals
- Easter & Christmas Supplements
- Items of personal nature & telephone calls.
- Return international flights
- Activities such as visits to Masai cultural villages (Manyatta) e.t.c in Mara
Enquiries and Bookings
Please fill in the form below to book or make further enquiries