This is a 3 day tour of Amboseli National Park. You will start and end the tour in Nairobi and enjoy lodge accommodation. We will go out for many game drives in search of the many animals in this park including the lion, cheetah, hippo, and the elephant for which this park is famous.
You will be picked at 08:00 am from your residence or hotel to begin your safari. You will drive south towards Amboseli National Park with a game drive en route. In the heart of the park is an amazing swamp fed by underground springs from the melting snows of Mount Kilimanjaro. Elephants and Hippos live in abundance here. Amboseli is famous for its big game elephants which are the most studied in the world. The park is also widely known for living beside the most celebrated culture in the world; the Maasai. You will arrive in the park in time for lunch at your luxury lodge. Take some time to enjoy lunch and relax at your leisure followed by an afternoon game drive in the park until late in the evening. Later return to your lodge.
Today will be a day of game drives in the park. We will start the day with an early morning game drive at Amboseli, when the best views of Mount Kilimanjaro are possible. Return to the lodge for breakfast and spend some time at your leisure before lunch. Then go out for an afternoon game drive until late in the evening. Later return for dinner and overnight at Kibo Safari Camp.
Go out for an early morning game drive and then return to the lodge for breakfast. After, check out and drive to Nairobi. Here you will be dropped off at your hotel or residence.
END OF OUR SERVICES.
- Transportation in a safari equipped 8 seater minivan on exclusive use
- Services of an experienced and knowledgeable English speaking driver/guide
- Accommodation with en-suite shower/toilet
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Game drives as per itinerary
- Park entrance fee for vehicle, driver
- Park entrance fee for yourselves
- Extra meals.
- Items of personal nature such as beverages, tips to drivers & camp staff, laundry, telephone calls
- Activities such as visits to Maasai cultural villages (manyattas), sundowners, bush dinner / breakfast / balloon safari and any other activities not mentioned above.
- Travel and evacuation insurance including damage or loss of luggage and/or personal injury
USING KIBO SAFARI CAMP
|05 Jan 21 – 31 Mar 21
01 Nov 21 – 20 Dec 21
|01 Apr 21 – 30 Jun 21||01 Jul 2 -31 Oct 21||21 Dec – 04 Jan 22|
Enquiries and Bookings
Please fill in the form below to book or make further enquiries