Day 1: Arrival Entebbe Airport-Kampala
Upon arrival at the airport, you will be warmly welcomed by our guide who will then take you to Serena Kampala Hotel (High end) or Cassia Lodge (Mid-range) or Forest Cottages Kampala (Budget end) for an overnight and dinner. Meal plan Dinner.
Day 2: Kampala-Lake Mburo NP (Travel Time 4 hrs)
Morning drive to Lake Mburo National park with a stopover at the Equator crossing line in Masaka, arriving in the afternoon ready for your lunch at the Lodge, a peaceful and exclusive retreat in Lake Mburo National Park. Afternoon boat cruise amidst the Hippos is amazing. A sun down game drive for your rewarding. Overnight at Mihingo Safari Lodge (High end Lodge) Lake Mburo Safari Lodge (Mid Lodge facility) or Eagles Nest Lake Mburo (Budget facility) Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Day 3: Lake Mburo –Bwindi (Travel Time +5 hrs)
Early morning Bush walk for 2 hours to see the wildlife at a close quarter including the Zebras, impala, eland, buffalo, Oribi, Defassa waterbuck thereafter drive heading to Mbarara with a visit to Igongo Cultural village this is more rewarding and amazing as you visit the Ankole museum. Lunch break is made at Agip Motel Mbarara. After lunch, drive to Bwindi. This is the lushest highland rain forest on earth, filled with primates and exotic birds, valleys, hilltops and papyrus swamps. Dinner and overnight stay at Buhoma Lodge /Gorilla Safari Lodge (High Lodge) or Engagi Lodge/Chameleon Hill Lodge (Mid Lodge) or Buhoma community Bandas/Wagtail Eco Camp (Budget facility) Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Day 4: Bwindi Gorilla Trekking
Begin the day with breakfast ready for trekking, which begins at 8:00 am with a briefing from the UWA staff. Ensure to carry along with you rain jacket, drinking water, snacks, jungle boots etc The guides will lead you inside the jungle to see the shy Primates for a group you have been booked for. Do not forget to take your lunch boxes and all the necessary gear to track the rare Mountain Gorilla, perhaps one of the most exciting wildlife experiences on earth. The tracking may take between 2 and 6 hours but it’s well worth the effort. The afternoon is spent on a village walk. The Buhoma Village Walk gives you a great opportunity to see how the people surrounding Bwindi Impenetrable Forest. It also is a great way to support the local community in a direct way. The Walk begins with your guide at Buhoma Community Rest Camp and is most informative, rewarding to the average visitor. It will amaze you how resourceful the local people are as you see and learn their ways. Dinner and overnight stay at Buhoma Lodge /Gorilla Safari Lodge (High Lodge) or Engagi Lodge/Chameleon Hill Lodge (Mid Lodge) or Buhoma community Bandas/Wagtail Eco Camp (Budget facility) Meal plan: breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Day 5: Bwindi-Kampala/Entebbe out (Travel Time +8 hrs)
After your morning breakfast, drive back to Kampala using Kasese-Fort Portal road via Queen Elizabeth National Park for enroute game viewing if you lucky you may spot the Elephants, Antelopes and the Warthogs. A stop over at the Equator line in Kasese. Enjoy the winding scenery of the foot hills of Mt. Rwenzori arriving in Fort Portal for lunch thereafter continue to Kampala/Entebbe to catch up your evening flight back home. Meal Plan B-L
End of Service
Validity: 1st January – 31st December, 2020.
High Lodge Facilities.
- 2 People = USD 3,000 per person sharing.
- 3 People = USD 2,875 per person sharing.
- 4 People = USD 2,680 per person sharing.
- 5 People = USD 2,665 per person sharing.
- 6 People = USD 2,545 per person sharing.
Mid Lodge Facilities.
- 2 People = USD 2,525 per person sharing.
- 3 People = USD 2,350 per person sharing.
- 4 People = USD 2,200 per person sharing.
- 5 People = USD 2,165 per person sharing.
- 6 People = USD 2,065 per person sharing.
- 2 People = USD 2,105 per person sharing.
- 3 People = USD 1,905 per person sharing.
- 4 People = USD 1,775 per person sharing.
- 5 People = USD 1,740 per person sharing.
- 6 People = USD 1,645 per person sharing.
- Transportation by 4 WD safari vehicle, Fuel expenses
- Accommodation while on safari
- The costs also cover the services of English speaking driver/guide
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) while on safari,
- 1 soft drink per meal i.e. a soda or mineral water at/during lunch and dinner,
- Park entrance fees
- Boat ride Mburo
- Game drive Mburo
- One gorilla permit per person
- Community visit
- Ranger fees
- Fuel plus all activities while on the tour as will be detailed in your itinerary.
- Return Airport transfers if you wish on your last day
- Airport transfers
- Local and international flights
- Personal Travel insurance
- Visa Fees
- Any other items of personal nature.
Enquiries and Bookings
Please fill in the form below to book or make further enquiries